Thursday, April 17, 2008

A new beginning

Finally finish final exam...
Although still worry for the results, but most of the burden had suddenly dissapear!!!

Don't know how to describe the feeling right now.
It is like climbing up a mountain, after all the hardwork,
I am now only standing in a resting station,
A place to eat some energy bar, drink some water, slowing down the heart beat and prepare to start a new journey.

Looking forward to the new journey!!!
I do not know what are the new scenary I am going to see.
Whether there will be any snake in the bush?
Birds in the sky? colorful insects?
How is the peak going to look like?

This is like a turning point.
Many things will start to change from now.
I will have a new job, new boss, new friends, new colleagues.
Everything is so new.
Feel like the new first year student entering the " university of society "
There will be more "exam" to come,
Exam in any form...

A New beginning. A new world.
I am coming.

3 comments:

hp84 said...

Yea, it is a whole new beginning for all of us in BPharm. I called it 'work' chapter in my life.

I wish you all the best and keep in touch always ok?

HYY said...

Yea hanping. WIll always keep in touch with u.

Poh Hon said...

I will remember you because of the Kajang Taufu :)