Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Catch a mouse

Yesterday I went to the "mini zoo" in my uni.

This mini zoo is actually a place to keep the animals needed for research projects.

They only has mice and rats inside.

The lab assistant --- Ari taught me how to catch a mouse, change the food and water for them.

WALAO. Cathcing mice is super difficult.

That was my first time doing it. Can feel my heart pumping SUPER FAST when look at those super active mice.

Besides that, with all the people around u screaming and "motivating" u :

"catch the tail!!!"

"catch that one, catch that one!!!"

" oh my god, is coming out oledi"

" Don't worry, just do it!!! Is VERY easy, it WONT bite u"

-.- so u know how stress the situation can be.

Anyway, After few minutes of struggling, I FINNALY manage to do it and successfully transfer 2 mice to their new cage.

Those "cute" mice pic will be uploaded once I got the pic from MY.

1 comment:

åh-†ёh² said...

hey~is me lar...ahteh...ur damm stupid+poor+bad junior lar...

saw ur link at friendster shout out..lolz...so..i come lor...

read about the 死无全尸 Atatunya story....luckily u summarize for me...so i dun need every keep chasing the story trend ...haha~aiks...malaysia a lot sad case 1 lar...now got a new sad news also mah..mother kill her own daughter~aiks..such a sad~

so..how r u arr??
ok mah??

my blogspot -->ahtehv3.blogspot.com