Saturday, July 21, 2007

Happy Bday to Bpharm!!!

I almost forget that today is Bpharm Bday until reminded by hp84. hehe, tq hp.That's right, Bpharm = the pharmacy programme I am studying currently.
I feel proud to be the pioneer batch - the B104 student.

Looking back at all this while in Bpharm, I had a lot of memories.
Good and bad.
Sweet and bitter.
High and low moment.
Stress and relax...

SEMESTER 1:

I was scared when join IMU in 2004.
Glad dat yuen nee---my high school fren also join Bpharm.
At least someone accompany u. Some one dat I familiar with when everything is so new...

This was the first day we registered ourselves as Bpharm student.


I was in KFC group. with jen, alan, ben, sook foon, mag & amelia.
we were forced to do many "stupid" thing during dat time...

Tunnel, eggs, flour, blindfold, get signature, use butt to "write", cross dressing.....

including this, form I love U in the atrium.haha


SEMESTER 2:
Took pic in pork mee stall in OUG. Eelin favorite stall!!!
She should thank julian for introducing this tasty mee to her.


From left: ks, ME, MY and jivan.

The pic we took in classroom. haha, everyone in the pic look so so so different now.

SEMESTER 3:
My first time making suppositories with my group member MY and chia chia.
wow, that year I was so scared will fail my extemporaneous dispensing.
haha, luckily pass everything in the end.

SEMESTER 4:
Haha, never forget the cultural night for Malaysian studies.
My so called "band" member: csy1, csy2, ks, jivan, yuen nee, Li fen and chin yee.
Although the performance turn out to be a "not so good" one, but we had a lot of fun.
I dunno how to upload a video!!! if not can show u guys. haha.

SEMESTER 5:
We went to Seremban hospital and YSP industries for attachment.





SEMESTER 6:
This sem went through many things.....
Learn some new things about life.
Begin to love myself more.
Learn how to reduce stress and take care of health.

Then, never forget the chocolate selling session to raise fun for our convocation magazine.
haha, when looking for pic to upload only realise dat I forget to take pic from my friends. JOJO faster send me the pic k. lol.

SEMESTER 7
This sem just started. I can foresee many challenges in front of me. haha, hope everything gone well in the end.

Once again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Bpharm and welcome to B107---my super duper junior.

Hope they enjoy their orientation and all the best to them in their future.



1 comment:

drben84 said...

Just a glimpse, 9t was 12 to 13 years ago. Well done for having the courage to go through the hardship and difficulties. All these challenges have transformed you to a better version now.