Monday, June 18, 2007

Beautiful Sunday

My friends and I went to do charity work yesterday morning.
It is a recycle point set up by the Tzu Chi association.



Many residents nearby sent the old clothes, newspaper, magazines, electronic wares, tins, glass, plastics and many other things which can be recycle to the recycle point.



Our job is to help the volunteers to separate those things accordingly.
This is the first time we went to the recycle point, the volunteers there are very helpful and taught us the proper way to sort different materials accordingly.

That's me!!! (VERY SERIOUS FACE) hahaha



That's my friends: foot seng, min choo, yuen nee, chuan zhen and me!


SO, just to inform...
The activity starts from 8-11am every sunday of the 3rd week of every month at Bandar Sungai Long
So those who interested to help out can just go to the place directly.

After the activity ends, I brought my friends to eat the famous Kajang Satay...


The photo is self explainable la!!!
The satay is very tasty and the air tebu is sweet naturally. Without any flavoring.
Although some say the satay at their place are nicer, but I still think that Satay kajang cannot be beaten la.
hehehe. Come Kajang eat satay la!


No comments: