Thursday, June 14, 2007

Scars

I came back from Sarawak for quite some time edi...
As in my post earlier, the trip was fun, but now problems come...

As the mosquitoes there are too friendly, I kena 'kiss' a lot of times on both arms and legs.
These area are full with many colorful spots now... Red, brown, black...
If you are artistic enough, you can actually see patterns.
My friend say UNIQUE BATIK PATTERN. wat the hell...
-.- The only thing I can say is Mulu mosquitoes are very talented...
They actually design the bites!!!

Now I often wear 3 quarter pants to avoid being stare too often.
Don't ask me why I don't wear long pants. (hello! this is malaysia. It is so hot laaaaaaaaaaa).

So, back to story again... Although it is 3 quarter, some with sharp eyes will still see them.
Somehow, I think only kids are having sharp eyes.
When I went for jogging in the park, those primary school kids will look at my legs with strange stares. Then, when I look at them, they will just pretend to look away.
I caught them looking a few times as if I have some sort of disease. -.- sighhhhhhhhhh...

However, if it is only scar, I can still tolerate.
But the itchiness is the thing I cannot tahan.
Even until now, I can still feel the itchiness quite often.

Everyone who see my legs will open their mouth in shock and make that noise 'yeeeeeeee'
one can actually see the SCARED symdrome on their face very clearly.
S- staring
C- curiosity
A- anguish
R- recoil
E- embarrassment
D- dread

I can now really understand how those people with facial disfigurement feel.
I only had mosquitoes bites and it is only temporary.
Imagine those who had cleft lips, burns marks, birth marks on their face..
PLEASE DON'T STARE AT THEM. IT IS VERY RUDE.
JUST TAKE THEM AS NORMAL PEOPLE.

SO... this is what Cathy and May said...
use MEDERMA to erase the scar.
Ok la, I will give it a try once all the lesions go flat.
Hope Mederma is as effective as what it says la.

No comments: