Monday, June 25, 2007

A story about a friend

In respond to Shui yee recent blog,
I am also going to write something about my little GARFIELD friend here. hehe

Shui yee has a very beatiful chinese name, 淑仪.
But same with all the "banana" ( non-chinese speaking chinese), among the hundreds and thousands chinese words, they only know how to write their chinese name.

However, compare to other "banana", she is not really a banana as she can speak hokkien quite fluently and her mandarin is not bad. Her pronunciation is very clear and understandable. BUT she just don't want to speak to us in mandarin.

Shui yee is a soft-spoken girl. She always stay calm and cool and although she is having a small frame, she is strong and tough inside her heart.

Although she don't like to smile, but she can make great joke. Her joke can always make people laugh until rolling on the floor, and sometime I just don't know how come words come out from her mouth are so funny, and can make people laugh, but when I repeat the same thing, NO RESPOND FROM OTHERS AT ALL. hahahha.

I still remember the first day I met her in IMU, she wore black blouse and pants and asked me about the LRT route. I was very happy to find a friend to accompany me as during that time I had to take train myself, and I don't like to be alone all the time. Learn to know that having someone from the same class that will be going by LRT as me make me feel very relief.

My LRT gang(photo taken in semester 3): ks, jivan, me and Shui yee

Shui yee is a special person. I feel very happy to know her. During our 3 years friendship, you had changed my ways of thinking and gives me so much fun aside from the bored and dull lectures... hehehe.

Lastly, the same advice from me again laaaa.
smile more often!!!
wear dresses and high heel as well!!!
Hope you will be always happy and healthy.

No comments: